Leadership essentials for schoolwide success
This all-new resource provides busy elementary principals with easy, everyday ways to make the most of the Second Step program. By embedding Second Step concepts into school practices and policies, principals can sustain a culture of caring, learning, and achievement.
This all-new resource provides busy principals with easy, everyday ways to make the most of the Second Step Primary program.
Reinforce Second Step skills in and out of the classroom, encourage positive behavior with consistent, common language, and strengthen efforts to create a safe, supportive environment.
- 2 scripted all-staff orientations
- 30 staff meeting activities
- 24 weekly morning announcements
- 6 scripts for monthly school assemblies
- 6 staff handouts to highlight key concepts
- Office referral conversation guide
- Access to digital tools on SecondStep.org
One KIt P&H $30.00
2 - 6 P&H $60.00